Here is my video blog from the Paper Prototype 1.3 Section. I tried to make it a little more entertaining by choosing random locations throughout my school. Enjoy!
Maria, I still don't know why you had me yell, "What!" at the end. However, you had a good time doing something that you didn't want to go back to complete just because I asked you to do so. The least I could do was yell on cue! LOL!!!
Maria, I still don't know why you had me yell, "What!" at the end. However, you had a good time doing something that you didn't want to go back to complete just because I asked you to do so. The least I could do was yell on cue! LOL!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha, I don't know. just thought i could add something to it, but even though I didn't necessarily want to do this assignment, it was fun.
ReplyDeleteI had fun making our videos! Yours was great! I like how you answered the questions.
ReplyDelete