Friday, October 8, 2010
Visual Storytelling
I'm using visuals to tell my story. My backgrounds and images are important to my theme of my game. Though the road signs will not be a significant factor within the gameplay, it represents the theme. The games in Playing to Learn use visual storytelling as well. Some of those games, such as third world famer, use precise images to put you in the game and make your role an important part of the game. The visualizations differ throughout the game depending on the choices you make. Other narrative games have influenced me, especially the games in Playing to Learn, because they helped me figure out what genre I wanted to use for mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maria, have fun with Homecoming parade tonight and good luck with selecting the rose tomorrow. Either way you are a good representative of your class on the Homecoming Court. See you Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteI haven't looked back at the playing to learn games once. I wonder if maybe I should take I look at them?
ReplyDeleteThank you Mrs. Smith!!!
ReplyDelete