Thursday, September 30, 2010

1..2..3..ACTION!

    
     The paper prototype was definitely a cool experience because it is different than anything we have done in this class so far. It was hands-on, and it helped me change and fix a lot of my game to make it more user friendly. It definitely has caused me to alter my game and change my ideas. I realized that some things cannot be done. I also noticed that if I did first person perspective from inside the car, I would have to make the game more 3D than I know how to. I believe I have removed many glitches. Also, the controls for my game have changed due to the paper prototype. Filming the prototype was fun, especially when we messed up. I almost wish I could put the outtakes on my wiki! Overall it helped me way more than I thought it would, and I'm pretty happy about that!

5 comments:

  1. I agree it was a cool experience. Your prototype was really great. Now it's time the game making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see you are making good decisions. Nice prototype!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, I have the bloopers and thought we might take excerpts from everyone's mess-ups and create a video for the Weir High Wiki. We'll see if we have time.

    I enjoyed watching your changes in thought processes and agonizing with you. I know you wanted more input from me but ultimately it was your decision to change from first person. I think it was a wise course of action and look forward to a great game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great paper prototype! The music was an added bonus. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would absolutely LOVE to put the bloopers from our videos on our wiki's. That's such a great idea, Mrs. Smith you should highly consider this :).

    ReplyDelete