My game idea is one that most people would find interesting at this point in time. Texting and driving is a major concern amongst the world today. Hopefully, my game will be a positive influence for young drivers who have this Globaloria class. Maybe people outside of the classroom will play this game too! I want to incorporate keyboard and mouse functions into my game. The process of creating the background will take some time, but I want to make it look decent.
Also, I am willing to try and make it very interactive with the user. I want to incorporate typing on the keyboard to represent texting, and moving the mouse will make the car move from side to side. I plan to make the cell phone ring occasionally, as well.
As the levels continue I want to make the game more difficult. For example, the first level will be in a country scenario with few traffic obstacles. The second will be a suburban area, with some distractions and more obstacles, such as, traffic lights, and pedestrians. As the levels further, the more traffic and interruptions will occur while you have to type text into the cell phone. Throughout the game, I plan to put statistics throughout the levels to tell you the importance of being a safe driver. Overall, I want to make the game interactive and fun, and I want it to teach the player the importance of focused driving.
I'm excited for my game! I'm so excited to actually get it finished, and to start working on it rather then to take tons of time planning it. My flash file for my game idea is taking longer than I expected, and I'm kind of upset about that. I'm excited to actually incorporate my ideas into the game, and to make it interactive.

I agree Im excited to get it finished too. This seems like it is taking forver just to get to the actual making iof the game. And I can tell that your upset. But I'm sure it will be fine.
ReplyDeleteMaria, this is an excellent post on your game even if your frustration is showing through. We still have the written planning to do and the paper prototyping. Then you have to make a game demo as you are creating your game.
ReplyDelete