Friday, September 24, 2010

Copy & Paste

     Because I am working alone, I have every role within the game. I feel as if it will be easier that way, because s4mmu44 and I can now work at our own pace. I look forward to sketching out my game on paper! I think that will really put my ideas and visualizations into effect. The greatest challenge will be the scripting, rather than creating the background and objects. I think my buttons will be okay, but I am concerned about the animation. Hopefully it will turn out alright!

1 comment:

  1. Maria, you are right that the scripting will be the greatest challenge because nothing will happen with any of your objects or background without your behind-the-scenes editing of the action. However, I know you will do just fine because you work hard at everything we attempt in class. Love the picture you and Ian took in the parking lot on Friday!

    ReplyDelete