Monday, November 29, 2010

Learning Concept

     The most difficult concept in my game will be scrolling the street. I feel as if I might be able to handle to move random objects and such, but the road will scroll infinitely throughout the whole scene of the game. That will probably be the hardest part, but my teacher will help a lot, and that's only way I'll be able to figure that part out because I don't see any tutorials for it. That might be because I don't know the specific name of the action.

2 comments:

  1. You were worrying about the scrolling and it's done. Now on to your timer. You will find some excellent information at the link you have included on this blog for counting down as well as counting up. Try that and then ask for help if you can't get it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you are amazing. This is a great. You will go far in life.

    ReplyDelete