Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Yet again..
I learned that texting and driving is more dangerous than drinking and driving. I knew that they were both dangerous, but I never knew it was that risky. More people need to check out the statistics so that they can learn the facts. Drunk driving is a big topic and something that is frowned upon in society, but texting and driving is just as dangerous, yet people still do it. Here is a link to CNBC's statistics that will hopefully teach people a lesson rather than having to find out the hard way. I learned this when I did my research links approximately two months ago. This source is reliable and trustworthy because it is an official news broadcasting site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah Ik, It is more dangerous than drinking, it causes more accidents than drinking and driving, which I like is rather sad.. And nice title by the way.
ReplyDeleteGreat findings Martreea!! I'm glad you are continuing to learn just like I am! Hurray!
ReplyDelete