Last Friday our Globaloria class presented our game demos. We planned to present them a few weeks ago, but every time there was a series of unfortunate occurances. Although we practiced doing our presentations about a month ago, I think that everyone did a great gob. I did not have any fears before doing my game demo because public speaking doesn't really affect me whenever I know what I'm talking about. Due to the massive amounts of repetitive research, I feel as though I know my topic through and through. I guess that worked out for an advantage because I didn't get much negative feedback. The one thing that a person said via Elluminate was that I should have an explosion come up when the car wrecks; the truth is that I do. For some reason, the wrong game demo was used, but on my final game demo I had an explosion and when you hit the deer it didn't make the same noise as when you hit the car. To be honest, I don't think that it affected my game that much, but it truly was a good experience. I enjoyed getting feedback on my topic, and I think it helped everyone; even though it may have brought a few people down, it will improve their game overall.

I liked your presentation it did go very well, as you said. It's very weird that they told you to put an explosion and you really do have one, I think you have psychic abilities!
ReplyDelete